Line Screening, a leading provider of community-based preventive health screenings will be in our community on Monday, March 30, 2020 at St Johns Lodge #37.
Ultrasound screenings to Identify risk factors for Cardiovascular disease include;
- Carotid Artery (plaque buildup-a leading cause of stroke),
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (an enlargement or weak area in the main blood vessel that carries blood from the heart to the rest of the body),
- Peripheral Arterial Disease (hardening of the arteries in the legs),
- a Heart Rhythm Screening (an EKG to detect Atrial Fibrillation-irregular heartbeat) and
- an Osteoporosis Risk Assessment for men and women. Being proactive about your health by knowing your risks helps you and your doctor address problems early.
To register for our new program, we have created a special Community Circle webpage.
This webpage page will provide ease and convenience for pre-registration for preferred appointment times, elite discounted pricing, educational information, videos and testimonials to help members determine the screenings that would be most beneficial to them.
- Click the link www.lifelinescreening.com/communitycircle
- Fill out their Registration contact form online and
- One of their representatives will contact you to discover your exact needs, schedule your preferred appointment time and apply your “Community Circle” discount and any additional discounts.
We are looking forward to a wonderful event. Please share with your friends, family and community.